Belagavi. 16:Rajendra Shamsunder Mundada of Belagavi is being elected (unopposed) as STATE SECRETARY of Karnataka Goa Pradesh Maheshwari Sabha (Karnataka & Goa State organisation of Maheshwari Samaj) for the term 2019-22.
The elections were held at Surapur on Sunday 15/12/2019 in which following members got elected.
1. Shri Brijmohan Bhutada (Hubli) – President
2. Shri Rajendra Mundada (Belagavi) – Secretary
3. Shri Dwarkadas Rathi (Bagalkot) – Treasurer
4. Shri Navratan Jaju (Bellary) – Sangathan Mantri
5. Shri Kamalkishor Malpani (Guledgudd) – Vice President
6. Shri Shankarlal Karwa (Bellary) – Vice President
7. Shri Brijmohan Daga (Banhatti) – Joint Secretary
8. Shri Rajesh Maheshwari (Goa) – Joint Secretary
9. Shri Purushottam Mantri (Shahabad) – Joint Secretary.
For Karnataka Goa Pradesh Maheshwari Sabha.